Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bird Day Thursday--Bird of Paradise Video

The end of the week is always the busiest part for me at work, so I don't have much time to devote to my devoted readers. So Bird Day Thursdays are a way for me to share just a quick tidbit of bird business to help you make it to the weekend.... It may be an interesting bird fact, a song, a photo, a video, or a "Secret Bird Sighting".

This week is an amazing video of a Bird of Paradise:



Not to be confused with the flower Bird of Paradise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. So funny - by sheer coincidence I posted a different clip of the birds of paradise on my blog yesterday! I guess when it comes to awesome birds, you can never have too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Great minds really do think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. birds make great flowers! Don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete