Saturday, January 17, 2009

Name that Bird!

Welcome to the NEW Grapevine-- the official blog of Aguavino!
I have purged my old blog posts in order to offer you a more focused attempt at entertaining, intriguing, promoting and prompting.


Your first test:
Name that Bird Contest. I will be featuring this contest periodically, so check back often, put me on your blog-watch, or sign up for my newsletter (also called The Grapevine) so you can win fabulous prizes!

Do you know who this bird is? Maybe so, but this one is a multi-parter, so pay attention. To enter this month's contest, please send me an email with the Subject: "Name that Bird", and the answers to the following 3 questions:
1) What is this bird's name?

2)
What type of bird is it?


3)
What prestigious publication ran an obituary for this bird?



Winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received by Jan. 31st., and will receive a FREE four-pack of my handmade photo greeting cards! (misc. selection)



Please be sure to check out my photography and other handcrafted items on Etsy, Artfire or 1000 Markets! (More products coming soon!)

Keep an eye on The Grapevine for more glimpses into the world of Aguavino.....Coming soon -- handmade product reviews, interesting bird facts, tips for winos, and lots more!

No comments: